Saturday, August 28, 2010

Potted Fancy WIP

The maiden thought I should post my WIP for Potted Fancy or it would just be done before we saw it (yeah right..ha ha). The fabric is fabulous, it is an OD linen called Meadow Mist on 32 count. The original is actually done on 18 count-that might have been fun had I realized that before. Anyway, I may or may not be able to match the flowers because it is impossible to tell what the symbols are..very disappointing. But, not to be discouraged, I am still working bit by bit and happy to be doing so. Miss you guys.

1 comment:

  1. I love it, the picture does not do it justice! Any color you chose, the feel of the piece will still come across (I may be biased, loving all things bird related!).

    For all the trouble you are having this piece is comming together fast! The Maiden

    ReplyDelete