Sunday, February 27, 2011

Mirabilia Violet



I decided to change from the Mediterranean mermaid (just too many boring colors) to a project that would give me some color therapy. So, I have stayed within my own boundaries (no new start till I have a finish-which was my haunted mermaid round robin)..and this gives me some outstanding colors and fabric to work on. I have bought 3 different fabrics for Violet but have begun on OD-Linen, 28 count, Masquerade. The fabric is an amazing dye pattern...LOVE IT...I couldn't wait to share it. So, this is my new Saturday Mirabilia rotation. Fun...fun...fun.-Oh, Mother, I am going to send you the mermaid..you can have her. :)

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait to see this one evolve! The purples will be amamzing and she willl make a nice addition to your botanicals. The fabric is so much better in person!

    I had a rough night with Venetian yesterday and could only sneak in a hundred stitches or so. I am just too distracted by reading the Mortal Instruments Series! The Maiden

    ReplyDelete