Saturday, July 31, 2021

Friday the 13th Crossabration!

So this year's International Cross Stitch Day falls on Friday August the 13th, 2021.  You heard me, Friday the 13th!!! 


Plans are forming with the Crone and Nessa to make this the best one yet, and I had an idea for a new start just this morning. I plan to stitch the Herbal Grimoire by Samplers and Stories and turn it into an actual display book!


Style 24 Designs on Etsy had the perfect pages, and here are some of my favorites. Oddly enough I purchased 24 pages before stopping myself, maybe it's a sign?! Hahahaha, no impulse control.



Cranberry is a must, a medicinal plant both the crone and I unfortunately are in great need of suddenly! 


My scrapbooking skills have come much further since they have graced this blog so I am excited to see what I can do with this project! 
The Maiden 

Post production note: The Crone is joining me with poisonous plant embroidery! After an amazing embroidery gift this Christmas I tried my hand at this art and was presently surprised this week. Inspired by her addition to the book, I think the cover of my own will be embroidered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment