Saturday, March 31, 2012

So happy for Wipocalypse



With the help of Wipocalypse I have been able to just about get my Magnolia done (only a partial petal left and the beading (whoo-hoo). This was one of those projects I wasn't sure I would ever get back to...as a matter of fact it is one of the oldest projects I currently have. So this is exciting. I also included the one-over-one heart done by the Mother for me as a Mother's Day Gift. I have been trying to get some good photos, but the camera I have has not been too user friendly. Thanks again for the award for our blog...it really makes our day.
The Crone

10 comments:

  1. Awww, they're both really lovely, and congrats on your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Magnolia, she is very pretty.
    The red heart is also lovely.

    Hugs Yvon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magnolia is so pretty !!! Congrats!!! And the heart is beautiful!!!! Cameras can be such pains.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magnolia looks great! I can't wait to see your finish :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cannot wait to see Magnolia beaded, you are so close! I too find WIPocalypse motivating!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Magnolia looks gorgeous!! congrats on your work :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Magnolia, the greens, the greens, they always lure me in :) Its looking gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wonder which one you brought to Elko...

    Did Magnolia get finished?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Almost done on Magnolia. Can't wait to see her all done. The heart is lovely. :D

    ReplyDelete