Below is the list of five blogs I would like to extend the award to...
1. Stitching through Life Chris is an amazing stitcher who has not only inspired me to return to "The Kiss" but also to start "Elizabeth." I just love her Mirabilia selections!
2. Mel's Place this stitching sweetie has a great blog (I was floored by the picture of a
stitcher that is at the top of her blog), I just love all of her Mirabilia's and the amazing fabric choices she comes up with!
3. Stitching in the City I found Hannah through her Mirabilia "My Lady's Garden" and have adored following her blog ever since!
4. The Mirabilia Stitcher enough said. Just kidding, TJ is a color conversion genius!
5. A fairy princess dreams and stitches Julie is a fellow stitching buddy of mine in Las Vegas and constant source of inspiration (our SALs are really motivating!).
Hopefully none of you talented ladies has received this award yet!