Monday, November 20, 2017

Merry Monday

Mondays have become the most dreaded day of the week for me, so I decided to add a little holiday spirit to the day that marks the end of my weekend!

Merry Mondays will be reserved for holiday stitching, which will mostly be consumed with my 2017 ornament, but hopefully I can finish this long languishing peice from the Cricket Collection. I started it on 36ct which was too challenging even before my accident so it sat untouched. Maybe 1 day a week is just what this project needs to see a finish! The maiden 

3 comments:

  1. Nicely done. That's one way to cheer up Mondays. I like stitching ornies too, but I don't have a tree anymore, wahhh!!! Hope your ornies turn out beautifully, and it works to cheer up your Monday evenings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great idea to me! I may join you! Beautiful stitching!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Terri I do hope you join me it could be so fun! I really enjoyed working on my Christmas Ornament yesterday, and would have never thought to pick it up if it were not for Merry Monday! The Maiden

      Delete