Friday, November 17, 2017

Finish Friday First

I pushed so hard to finish this project and now I feel so forlorn at it's completion!
Let it Snow by Barbara Ana Designs stitched on 28ct Jobelan Dusty Green.
 
 
I modified the flower in the vase, the charted version was 2 large blooms and I thought it was too heavy for the tip of a scissor!

I love the detail of the tiny pair of scissors she holds.
 
Finish Friday
 
I currently have 40 WIPs, am stashing like there is a stitchers apocalypse and have recently come across a series of projects that will take years of focus to complete (more on that later). As my primary focus will be this mystery project I have devised a plan to rotate in other WIPs.
 
Finish Friday was born from the idea that I will work on the project in my pile that is closest to completion.
 
Next Friday I will resurrect the Kiss for beading and then plan to tackle Night Creatures.
The Maiden

1 comment:

  1. That piece is really pretty and wonderfully stitched. Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete