Thursday, September 7, 2017

A spoon full of...

 The Halloween spirit was officially ushered in yesterday with my first sip of Caramel Apple Cider! I picked up this little recipie to give me a break from my Mira, and laughed when I got to this ingredient!
 I really do use it daily, as my boys have recently started eating a homemade raw food diet! Look at them gobble up that bone dust!
Just when I was about to close my eyes, all threads having been packed away and patterns tucked in, The Mother brought this to my attention: Halloween at Hawk Run Hallow! Needless to say we both pre-ordered it! The Maiden

2 comments:

  1. Everywhere I look I see the latest HRH design.. me thinks the universe is telling me something!! Looking forward to seeing you start it! Enjoy the done dust! :o)

    ReplyDelete