Friday, August 11, 2017

Stitches for Everyone!

Happy World Cross Stitch Day to all stitchers near and far, I hope your needles were threaded and frogs far away!
I am determined to finish Tall Seasons before starting the Chatelaine I just kitted up yesterday, and finished my goal for the day, the final tree! The pouring rain provided the perfect backdrop for tonight's stitching.

The Mother was in town for work this week and brought Damask Roses at my suggestion that we resume our SAL, but she is much further than I remembered so I may need a head start!

The one over one skin on Ms. Freedom is time consuming, but well worth the final product!
 
While we did not throw a single stitch we were able to go to Stitcher's Paradise where she helped me choose fabric for my first Chatelaine! For World Cross Stitch Day I treated myself to a half a yard of divine fabric, delicate silks and delicious treasure braids, now if I can only develop the courage to start it! The Maiden

No comments:

Post a Comment