Monday, November 21, 2011

IHSW Mermaid Madness

This weekend was perfect for hermitting! The weather has just turned cold and the sky was full of dark clouds, so with a cup of tea in one hand and needle in the other I worked on Mermaids of the Deep Blue by Mirabilia.




Some have asked where Mirabilia color conversions can be found. The most extensive collection I have found is on the Mirabilia Yuku bulletin board, here is a link:

http://mirabiliabulletinboard.yuku.com/forums/8/Color-Conversions

The Maiden

7 comments:

  1. At first I couldnt see the progress - but then I saw that you have stitched the whole of her top part! What great progress. You must be pleased. And thanks for the link, I will be starting a mirabilia in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mermaids are gorgeous. Awesome progress! Love your fabric choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, wow!!!! You did a whole lot on her. She looks AMAZING!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are a couple on my blog, plus there will be a new one for MotDB once I get more stitched on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing!!! I'm off to post now!!!

    ReplyDelete