Thursday, April 21, 2011

Traveling Crone

You have no idea how much I wish I could join the Crone when she visits you this weekend Mother! I hope between all the festivities you two find time to stitch!

My stitching feels too scattered and unfocused, so last night I pulled out a very old project that has never been posted and unfortunately heard "rippits" for 30 minutes from all the frogging. I Hope I can stick with it until it's completed (that is the only hint you will get, can you guess the project?). I needed a break from Sabrina and Goblin Market, which WILL be completed this year. I will post progress after the weekend. I have been feeling so blah at work that I am toying with the idea of taking tomorrow off and having a long delicious weekend of stitching (I love that I sound like I am 78 instead of 28)! Miss you guys, The Maiden.

1 comment: