Thursday, October 7, 2021

Creepy Cross Stitch

 I have become absolutely enamored with the new release of Creepy Cross Stitch, convinced Lina of Lina's Stitch Life on you tube to SAL with me, and even got the Crone to purchase the book!


I have completed 5 of the 25 projects, and have been inspired to stitch the entire book. It is, in fact. the first cross stitch goal to ever make my bucket list!


I have had so much fun kitting the projects, and even found the amazing cross stitch bag to hold it all! 



My first SAL with Lina! 



I try to challenge myself in cross stitch, and stitching on black for the first time has definitely been challenging



Just a girl dreaming of fireflies that dance over graves...


Beaded moon anyone?


I have been inspired to do so many different types of finishes that some creative cropping is often necessary.


Boo! Hiss! Here I changed the spectral dog into a cat. 

The Maiden

No comments:

Post a Comment