Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Embracing the Unexpected

My mother recently wrote an article about embracing the unexpected, something I often struggle to do. In the article she mentioned my garden, the inspiration for my new Dimensions kit (I have heard the Petites are the most challenging so of course I had to try one!).  


"I'm reminded of my daughter's new garden, a meticulously planned array of pristine white (and only white, mind you) blooms.  Imagine her vexation to discover that due to a mistake made by the plant nursery, one of her flowering trees had the audacity to bloom pink instead of white. I love surprises, so I couldn't help being delighted by the mishap, and suggested she embrace the lovely pop of color amid the snow-white landscape."

"what we ourselves may see as a glaring 'mistake' can actually be the unique twist that captivates a viewer." The Maiden  


No comments:

Post a Comment