Monday, February 19, 2018

A Ghastly Maiden, Mother, Crone

2018 has brought  with it a stitching curse! Projects do not  entertain for more than a day, new  starts must be restarted, and WIPs  develop fatal flaws (like  drastically different tensions). 

I searched for an hour for the Mira I wanted yesterday for hermit and stitch to no avail, so in my frustration I picked up At the Met.
900 stitches later... Could the curse be broken?

With every pull of the needle I thought how great would it look in my future craft room with the art I received from the Crone for Christmas! The Maiden, Mother and Crone Ghastlies inspired! 

Better pictures to come... The Maiden

2 comments:

  1. Maybe all your other stitching were in cahoots for you to start Met, Joy... and have her finished in time for the retreat. ;) HAHA!!! Love that collection of art for the Crone. So much character in them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your stitching! And that artwork is awesome!

    ReplyDelete