Sunday, June 12, 2016

Stashing not Stitching



Where has all the stitching gone? The Crone is finally on summer break and may pick up some UFOs in the near future and the mother is stitching away while on bed rest after breaking her ankle but has not posted. As for me, I continue to struggle with pain after my accident and have not been able to find a way back to the hobby I love. I remain ever hopeful, so in the meantime I stash!

Once retired, Gastlies has returned with a new line of quilting fabric. I am in so much trouble! I have signed up for a quilting class in September and cannot wait!
 
 
 

The crone was here for the weekend, celebrating 40 years of marriage! We did manage to get in some shopping at Stitcher's Paradise, The Christmas Goose (quilt shop) and a local bead store in between the numerous celebratory meals. I decided to bite the bullet and buy part one of the Sarah Sam Mystery Sampler (I have a strong aversion to patterns that come in parts, but could not resist this one!).  Along with the pattern I got cute crocheted pot holders ($2 each for all that work!) and a stuffed cat toy pattern (Gastlies cats for everyone!). The Maiden

1 comment:

  1. Oh no, I've not been keeping up with blogs in ages, partially through lack of time and partially through falling out with account because it started giving error messages (which I think I've now resolved, if you see this I've resolved it!).
    Either way, I had no idea you'd been in an accident, I hope you're okay!

    ReplyDelete