Monday, February 6, 2012

WIPOCALYPSE FEBRUARY CHECK_IN





















Mirabilia Magnolia and My 2012 sampler "Blackbird Singing in the Dead of Night"...are being trapped in cyber land. I will continue to try and add the pics so I can have my Feb. posting while the moon is full. The Crone....

Ahhhh, looks like I might finally get this to work.
I have added a few hundred stitches or so to my Magnolia...and have begun my sampler for the 2012 year (one every year since 2009). I am also showing my 2011 sampler for it has finally come back from the framers and I love it. Thanks for all the kind words of support for our posts and our blog. The Crone

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful!! You chose some gorgeous fabrics to stitch on. (Magnolia and Live, Laugh, Love are stunning).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful progress! Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stitching, and I agree with Di, your fabric choices are stunning!

    /hugs,
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your projects look great! The above comments are quite accurate in stating that the fabric choice is just gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look awesome! I love your fabric colour choices.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Magnolia fabbie. Congrats on the Live, Laugh, Love finish.

    ReplyDelete