Sunday, September 18, 2011

IHSW



I tried so hard to finish... so close, but with all the bridal shower planning this weekend (for my sister) I could only devote a few hours to Trick or Treat Fairy. The beads on this are outrageous, my next project may be sans beads after this! Hopefully I can post a finish later this week.




I did manage a little progress on Sleeping Beauty. The urn in the corner is now complete! I should be able to start on the dress tomorrow, so exciting to see this come to life after so many years in the dark! The Maiden

7 comments:

  1. Looking great - the beads are always worth it in the end - love the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's coming along and looking good! Nice start too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a really great halloweeny design and only 42 days to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the trick or treat fairy, she's so gorgeous and I bet she'll be even more with all the beads Nice start on Sleeping Beauty, an't wait to see more of it

    ReplyDelete
  5. NIce going on TorT. Almost there.... can't wait to see!!!!

    Sleeping Beauty is "waking." That's spectacular. I'd like to see more, please. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The trick or treat fairy is just gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete