Saturday, February 13, 2021

Dark 13 Stitching Has Begun

I have decided to jump on the Dark 13 Stitching bandwagon, albeit a bit late, for 2021 and will work on Halloween themed projects on the 13th of every month. While I do anticipate some new starts, this month I decided to work on a Restart, technically a WIP but with the satisfaction of a new beginning.  


I was able to finish up the pumpkins on Plum Street's Ghoul Tidings this evening after meeting the Crone in St. George for some retail therapy- I truly have never seen plant nurseries like those I wondered through today!


Needless to say I drove home in an incredible rain storm with a car full of white roses and dwarf myrtle!


The Maiden






2 comments:

  1. Ghoul Tidings is looking great. I was planning on doing Dark 13 each month but then I misplaced the project I was intending to use!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With so many great Halloween projects to choose from I hope you can find another to stitch for Dark 13, I would love for you to join me!

      Delete