Saturday, December 26, 2020

Mother - 2020 WIP Review

 At the prompting of the Maiden, I counted up all of my current WIPs (38)!  I am currently working on my degree going to school full time and working full time, so my goal is to NOT BUY anything new in 2021, but to actually finish what I have already going.  Picturepalooza commence:

Mirabilia - Princess Eliana

Brookes Bookes - Animal Advent

La-D-Da - Love is Little

Chatelaine - Pomarium

Clouds Factory - Legendary Creatures Alphabet

Mirabilia - Andromeda

Clouds Factory - Merry, Sweet, Christmas

Mother Maiden Crone Original Haunted House, featuring Mirabilia Witches

Carriage House Samplers - Shores of Hawk Run Hollow

Creatively Crafting - Stained Glass SAL - Belle

Clouds Factory - Gingerbread House

Ink Circles - Get Kraken

Clouds Factory - The Nutcracker

Stoney Creek - Officer Grizzley

Mirabilia - Cathedral Woods Goddess

Mirabilia - Ella the Frog Princess

Mirabilia - Persephone

Mirabilia - Midnight Lugana Mermaid

Mirabilia - Damask Roses

Mirabilia - Queen of Freedom

Mother, Maiden, Crone Original - The Quill

HAED - Justice by Stephanie Law

Mirabilia - The Duchess of Rouen

Chatelaine - Desert Mandala (my closest to being done)

Autumn Lane Stitchery - Halloween Night

Clouds Factory - Game of Thrones House Banners

Satsuma Street - Alice in Wonderland SAL

Chatelaine - Scotland Mandala

By the Bay - Serenity Harbor

Mirabilia Mashup - Miss Mariposa (Miss Christmas Eve/Queen Mariposa)

Man, I love those butterflies!

Mirabilia - Goldie (Siren and the Shipwreck Conversion)


2 comments:

  1. Amazing! I am stitching Pomarium as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe how many of these I have NOT seen or even heard of, this is the best eye candy ever!!! So excited to see some of these come to life, quite a few people are doing a no buy 2021

    ReplyDelete