Saturday, February 3, 2018

Still here Stitching

Just not crosses!
I have been working on making project bags, but am still struggling with the pesky binding! The "beta bags" are being used to organize my 40 odd projects and I have been shocked by what I have found!

Patterns long forgotten (like Minerva here), extra needles, wrist supports, and snap frames (all on my to buy list), and even fully kitted projects that I have bought already. Twice kitted! The truely gut wrenching is the bags of fancy floss with no discernible pattern! Why!? Organization is long overdue! The Maiden

2 comments:

  1. Haha...I can totally relate to that :) You're not the only one who needs a good sort out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, I'm telling ya... 18 finishes for 2018. Then no gut-wrenches would be needed.... hehehehe

    ReplyDelete