Sunday, September 11, 2022

Ramping up for Spooky Season!

 Have I been absent, yes.

Does that mean I have not been stitching? No! 

August is when I generally get the Halloween bug, but this year with the birth of my second niece I did not feel the need to pull out and organize my projects until today. 


I have been sewing project bags in preparation of the spooky season, I call this one the Underworld. 
(I used a lace overlay on the vinyl, swoon!)


My oldest Halloween WIP may finally see a finish, as I believe I have figured out a floss conversion for the moon, which has unfortunately been pulled SEVERAL times.


My most recent WIP, Former Homeowners, satisfies my urge to have at least one project from Creepy Cross Stitch going at all times. 

Now for the list, the total WIPs I have started for the Halloween season:

1. Night Creatures 2015

2. Skull Banner 2015

3. Halloween Quaker 2017

4. Sleepy Hallow 2020

5. Catalogue for Witches Familiars 2021

6. October 2021

7.  Leshy 2021

8. Fright Night 2021

9. Vampire Castle 2022

10. Former Homeowners 2022  


Now which one should I take out next? The Maiden 


Note: I forgot 2 WIPs and had to edit my list, which now brings my total WIP count to 50! Yikes, no new starts until I get this number down, sigh 

1 comment:

  1. You have a great articles here, I was once a victim of herpes and diabetes patient until I came across Dr Itua herbal doctor online whom cure me and reverse my diabetes and cure my herpes completely. I ordered Dr Itua herbal medicines online through his web store https://drituaherbalcenter.com/shop/ Dr Itua instructed me on how to drink the herbal medicines for two weeks which I did, the herbal medicines works for me very well in a way that it's boost my immune system and I have not experience any outbreak ever since 4 years now I drank Dr Itua herbal medicines. I have recommended 3 of my close friends to this wonderful herbal doctor and they are all cure now, Ellen suffered from breast cancer, Lori suffered from lungs cancer,Jose suffered from Hiv/Aids and Mary suffered from chronic disease they are all well now through the help of Dr Itua herbal medicines. So I'm going to save a lot of soul on here suffering from any kind of incurable disease or have any health challenge to contact Dr Itua on Email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com he will restore your health and make you a healthy person.

    ReplyDelete