Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Maynia Kitten

Maynia has arrived! I feel like I have been waiting 12 months for this day, as last year I was only able to participate with 1 start.
 
My plans for the month are ever evolving, but I do know I intend to have 19 projects for 2019. My focus will remain works in progress, so I can continue to join the Mother in #WIPOUTWIPs2019.

My start for Day 1 is the month of May in the Joyful World SAL, stitched on 28ct coffee tea dyed monaco. I thought this was the perfect way to kick off the month, as it is technically a WIP (having already started the SAL) but also a new start! The Maiden 

3 comments:

  1. I am stitching the same piece, and began it yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rita that is INSANE, great maynia minds think alike! Did you have the urge to pick it up again today? I know I did, it took another new start to tear me away!

      Delete
  2. I am not in Maynia (because stitch on a big Chatelaine mostly), but will move ahead with my other WIPS as well. Hard decisions:).

    ReplyDelete