Saturday, May 19, 2018

Miras, Miras Everywhere

Day 2 of the 2018 Mirabilia Retreat in San Antonio TX was packed with stitching, prizes, and a little hockey!

Go Knights Go!!!
The biggest surprise was a design Nora created just for this retreat plus all the floss kitted for us by Leslie of Under the Sea Fabrics!

The walls are lined with Mira upon Mira, the stitchy bug has truly bit the Mother and I!

The bags were a hit with Potter fans!

And how could I resist this hand turned stitching accessories caddy! (More on this gem later)

I visited my second cross stitch store ever, Stitches from the Heart and picked up 2 patterns that lined the walls.


I would have normally never picked up this pattern but it is stunning in person ( that spinning wheel)! Plans for a SAL with my new friend Vanessa of Nessa's Needleminders are already in the works!
Finally, our stichy progress! The Mother is really making progress on her mermaid, or the never ending tail as I called it!

And Venetian has seen progress for the first time in a decade!
The Maiden


No comments:

Post a Comment